Hosting WordPress o...

Hosting WordPress on Amazon AWS Server  

RSS

zenmarc
(@zenmarc)
26/07/2019 5:38 pm  

After tired of using other cheap infrastructures, now I am thinking to move on Managed WordPress AWS hosting platform, I am looking for the experiences you guys had with Amazon AWS.

This topic was modified 3 months ago 2 times by Tharindu

Tharindu
(@tharindu)
Admin
26/07/2019 6:13 pm  

Hi @zenmarc,

What cheap infrastructures did you try before?

Become a vpsfix.com affiliate and earn up to 10% commissions from your referrals

ReplyQuote
DaniellaFraire
(@daniellafraire)
17/09/2019 5:20 am  
Posted by: @zenmarc

After tired of using other cheap infrastructures, now I am thinking to move on Managed WordPress AWS hosting platform, I am looking for the experiences you guys had with Amazon AWS.

What do you think is the definition of Cheap infrastructure. In my experience by cheap hosting platform I only mean free hosting platform. Otherwise, there is premium hosting or free hosting. For instance, I have been using managed DigitalOcean hosting server which is managed by Cloudways. I have been using it from last 2 years and it costs me $11/month only. DigitalOcean is named among the top 5 hosting providers available in the market. So, this is considered to be the economical server not the cheap server.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Back to top button

We use cookies to give you the best online experience. By agreeing you accept the use of cookies in accordance with our cookie policy.

Close

Please Login or Register